Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Royal Wedding Playlist

Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting married on Friday.  Of course, I made a playlist on iTunes.  People all over the world, join hands, start a love train.... marry me Bill, I love you so, I always will... oh my mama loves me, she loves me, loves me like a rock.  You get the idea.

  1. Wedding Bell Blues - The 5th Dimension:  Marry me Bill, I love you so, I always will
  2. To Sir With Love - The Glee Cast:  Those school girl days of telling tales and biting nails are gone
  3. Love Train - The O'Jays:  People all over the world, join hands, start a love train.  The next stop that we make will be England
  4. Lovely Day - Bill Withers:  Then I look at you and the world's alright with me
  5. Love Me Do - The Beatles:  Love, love me do, you know I love you
  6. Don't Pull Your Love - Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds:  Take my heart, my soul, my money, but don't leave me drowning in my tears
  7. Marry You - The Glee Cast:  It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
  8. This Guy's in Love with You - Donny Osmond:  I need your love, I want your love, say you're in love, in love with this guy.  If not, I'll just die
  9. Loves Me Like a Rock - Paul Simon:  Oh my mama loves me, she loves me... she'd get down on her knees and hug me
  10. Love My Way - The Psychadelic Furs:  It's a new road, I found love.  I follow where my mind goes
  11. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz:  But I won't hesitate no more
  12. I Love You 5 - Never Shout Never:  I love you one, two, three shooby-doo, I love you four that's more than I can afford
  13. Happy Together - The Turtles:  Imagine me and you, I do.  I think about you day and night, it's only right
  14. The Look of Love - Dusty Springfield:  The look of love, is in your eyes.... a look your smile can't disguise
  15. This Will Be (an Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole:  This will be an everlasting love, the one I've waited for

No comments:

Post a Comment