Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lighting in the Anthropologie store in Burlington, Massachusetts

I took some {bad} pictures with my cell phone of these captivating light fixtures in the Anthropologie store in Burlington, MA.  They are made out of sheets of paper that hang from an old bicycle wheel.  I asked questions, I snapped pictures, and then I had to leave because I was making a bit too much of a fuss.  They don't sell them, they're just a prop, man.  {Hint:  Anthro, if you sell them, people will buy them}

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee - I love that you were leaving because you were making too much of a fuss over the "props", man ;)

    As someone who has been known to make a spectacle of herself, I can totally appeciate this!

    p.s. I love your acorns - they're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lights really are unique. Are you going to try to make one?

    ReplyDelete