Monday, September 20, 2010

Adding the ribbon acorns to the shop

Brown paper packages tied up with string.... or ribbons adorned with acorns... It's clever and seasonal and easy to make.... The wool is needle felted and shaped, attached to a real acorn cap with a drilled hole for the ribbon.  Easy peasy!  Or, you can just buy them because your to-do list is longer than your arm.  Embellish a package, decorate your feather tree or use as a napkin ring, there's no end to what you can do with the acorns on ribbons.  Ornaments and adornments!   Available in my shop at shop.theWoolAcorn.com





Texas Monkey

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute and unique...I have just highlighted your giveaway on my blog side bar.
    Have a great day.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool are these?!!! I LOVE!!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THESE!!

    They say everything's bigger in Texas, but definitely NOT when it comes to acorns - these are BEAUTIFUL! The only ones that I've found are like a half inch tall - BOO.

    I'm a sucker for pretty packages. Acorns + Ribbon = Divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding ribbons is a beautiful touch to your already adorable acorns! (I'm loving all of your fall colored ones - the names are great... I mean how can you not love something called 'chocolate ganache'?!?)

    p.s. Thank you for introducing me to "idea paint" - I love writing on walls! What a fantastic idea... Oooh the possibilities :)

    ReplyDelete